Friday, June 15, 2012

Preparation

As I am getting ready to go abroad, the amount of stress in my life has sky-rocketed. I am currently attempting to pack for a month of my  life. This is such a daunting task, especially for a girl who owns 47 pairs of shoes. I am also trying to finalize paperwork, and make lists of things I still need to buy or do. I have had to go to the bank, the doctor's office, call the travel company, and so much more in the past few days.
All of these small tasks are adding up quickly, and are taking away from the pure excitement of going to Australia on MONDAY! I can only hope that this trip will be all that I anticipate plus so much more. Wish me luck on transporting half way around the world without a cell phone.
The next post will be made from Adelaide, Australia, mate!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Funny that even packing can bring on a case of pre-trip jitters. :) But it's completely normal. After all, part of the joy of the traveling is the challenge.

    Regards,
    Chris from bestflights.co.za

    ReplyDelete